Effective date: May 5, 2022
PW Enterprises, LLC (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the https://paulawashington.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://paulawashington.comwebsite operated by PW Enterprises, LLC
2. Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
3. Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
5. Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the way any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
6. Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
7. Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use:
We do not require that you give us your personal information to enjoy our website. However, we may ask for your name and email address to sign you up for our newsletter or purchase a product or service. If you participate in our webinars, we may also ask you for your phone number. We may also have a comment box for you to provide comments to us about our services and offerings. If you live chat us, we may collect your name, email, phone number and any other information you provide us. We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our services and to offer you additional free and paid training, content, and offers to learn from us further.
To make payments as seamless as possible, we accept credit card payments through our Site. We use a third-party processor to collect credit card numbers and process all transactions.
We may use various technologies to collect information from you, including cookies and web beacons. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies and web beacons by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies and web beacons. Please note that if you do this, it could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
We may collect other information from you, such as when you call or email us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us.
8. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, ZIP/Postal code
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data:
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Use of Data
PW Enterprises, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer support
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- Monitor the usage of our Service
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues
To provide you with news, exclusive offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Responding to questions.
- Sending newsletter.
- Providing coaching services.
- Providing our content and products.
- Supporting the Site and the services offered on or through the Site.
- Delivering the services, requested and processing transactions and billing.
- Contacting you for feedback about our services.
- Notification of technical updates or changes in our policy.
- Providing customer service support; or
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
PW Enterprises, LLC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
- Sharing of Information
We always respect your privacy when you work with us. We promise to never to rent or sell your personal information. We do, however, work with trusted partners who perform vital functions as part of our operations. We may share information with others under any of the following circumstances:
- To our trusted third-party providers who perform services on our behalf, including credit card processing, email delivery services and technical support, but only to the extent such information is necessary to perform such services
- When interacting with us on third party social media websites, the information you choose to provide may be displayed publicly
- If we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site
- In connection with a sale, merger, or corporate change; and
- With your prior consent.
Retention of Data:
PW Enterprises, LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
9. Disclosure of Data for Legal Requirements
Under certain circumstances, PW Enterprises, LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
PW Enterprises, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation:
- Protect and defend the rights or property of PW Enterprises, LLC
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We are committed to protecting your information from disclosure, tampering, unlawful access, and destruction. Both our server and our Site are protected by software and hardware firewalls, intrusion detection and several different scans of both the Site’s code and the traffic coming into our Site. We host the site and server separately for added security. While we strive to protect your information through commercially reasonable measures, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do Not Track” Signals:
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. PW Enterprises, LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- To access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- Of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where PW Enterprises, LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
11. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
12. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
14. Contact Us
PW Enterprises LLC
507 Calibre Lake Parkway SE